Question: Am I Depressed?
Answer: Are you here because you have been wondering, "Am I Depressed?" The best way to know if you may be suffering from depression is to take a screening test. There is a free, confidential test provided on this site that will help you determine if you may need to see a doctor for further evaluation.
- Take the Quiz Now
- I Think I'm Depressed, Now What?
- What Kind of Doctor Should You See for Depression Treatment?
- How to Talk With Your Doctor
- How Is Depression Diagnosed?
- Is There a Depression Blood Test?
- Frequently Asked Questions About Psychotherapy
- What If I'm in Crisis and Need to Talk With Someone Immediately?