Screening for possible depression or mania is very simple and could save your life. Screening tests will reveal if you have symptoms that require evaluation by a physician.
Time Required: 5 minutes
- The screening quizzes you will be taking are found online. Read the directions here before proceeding.
- Select which quiz you want to take and right click to open it in a new window or tab. There are two available: depression and mania.
- Read the directions for that test.
- Read each question carefully and select your answers by clicking on the radio button beside it with your mouse.
- After you have answered all questions, you will see a button at the bottom of the page labeled "Score My Depression Questionnaire." Click this.
- You will be given an evaluation of your current level of depression or mania and instructions about whether you should seek a professional evaluation.
- Bookmark the screening tests and use them weekly to track your progress.